Wednesday, March 16, 2011

clothes maketh.


A random post with no intentions whatsoever, except for an impending big burning hole in my wallet (yet, again). A bit of fashion indulgence because my life is boring and I need some excitement. Clothes maketh the woman! TOMS shoes from here. I always wanted glitter shoes!

These satin red skinnies are amazing and those fur litas? It's like forget-about-it!
My heart went into cardiac arrest with this Suede number. I am still infatuated with camel shades despite it being Spring time now. Because how classic can it get?

And following my post on Emma, I present to you this visual representation of how a girl can look like a dutch boy but still ravishingly beautiful.

Emma Watson for Marie Claire from BootLegs on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment